As if being a self employed hairstick maker isn't challenging enough, it's particularly difficult when your hometown team wins the World Series! Now I need to change the stick below and remove ALDS and ALCS Champions to World Champions. Definitely a first world problem.
I made this stick the morning after we locked down the ALCS and we had it posted briefly, and then decided to give it to our organist at Church. She has been sporting all kinds of hair toys over the years and we finally decided that she needs a TT, so what better time than when we're getting ready to go to the World Series.
The late nights and all of the hype has definitely impaired production lately. While we didn't attend and opted to watch it on TV, the parade in KC yesterday was unbelievable with almost 1 million people in attendance. We had a late afternoon lunch yesterday with friends and the city was a sea of blue. Exhaustion finally caught up with me and I was in bed last night at 6:30 pm, and I just got up 45 minutes ago, I can't remember the last time I slept for almost 10 hours.
Being well rested and now looking at a board with 3 open spots, it can mean only one thing... it's Custom Time!
As a reminder, here are the rules of the "Custom Time" game.
- Existing designs only, no "create it from scratch" designs. Ebony is not available.
- The only information needed is a link to the sold or active stick, along with allowable changes which are wood type, gemstone / metal/metal flake inlays and length. If it requires more information than what's listed above, it's considered a "create it from scratch" design.
- Just one order, and the first three to reply thru an ETSY conversation get the custom orders.
- You are only eligible to win once in a 30 day time frame, and the custom order is non-transferable.
Franzisakazenwadel, you've got the 1st spot!
- Allthatglimmersgold, you've got the 2nd spot
- Rondragon, you've got the 3rd spot
This custom game is over for the day.
Thanks for visiting.