Wednesday, August 3, 2016

TT Update and Friday Night Sale

Good Morning,

It's been a little over a month since I last checked in, so I thought it is about time for an update. 

The next Friday Night Sale will be held on August 5th, beginning at 1:00 PM CST (US), 8:00 PM (CEST). We will de-activate all inventory Friday morning for price adjustment with an overall discount of approximately 20% - 25%, and everything will be re-activated at exactly 1:00 PM.

Like I mentioned in my previous posting, I've finally whittled the custom list down to a manageable few remaining at this point.  After these are finished, watch for a new announcement, as I'll be opening the custom list back up on a limited basis.

We're still working like crazy on the new venture, and the July 4th kickoff was successful.  The event was much smaller than we had been led to believe, which was actually a good thing, as it was all we could do to manage a small group.  Currently we're kind of in-between phases with the product which will allow me to take on some additional custom orders. 

Thanks again for all of your support, and good luck on Friday if you're so inclined.

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment