Tuesday, October 3, 2017

TT Update

Hi All,

I know that it's been a while since my last posting, I've been a busy guy.  Unfortunately, being self employed and being busy does not in any way relate to making any money.  It's OK though, we haven't missed a meal yet, however we're getting a bit tired of lasagna, our meal of choice for about the last month.   We don't really do dinners, and certainly not sit down dinners,  just a big old slice of lasagna in the afternoon and we're pretty much good.  Erin runs all of her errands and eats when she gets home, and I eat at the lathe, I have a mini kitchen in one of the shops.  We really don't have much of a life, but it works for us.

OK, so why have I been so busy, yet apparently unproductive.  I've been working on several different projects, the Lord and the Lion, Christmas ornaments and sticks so we can pay the bills.

If you saw our shop announcement or the TT FB page, you know that we've begun posting on EBAY, and I explained the reasons there, so there's no need to reiterate.  I have no idea whether it will prove to be fruitful or not, we'll just have to wait and see.  The last time we did so it was with our 5,000th stick, and I was really turned off by the EBAY experience, hopefully this go around won't be quite as painful.

Not a whole lot else to report, we're down to zero custom orders, so if you'd like a stick, there's virtually no wait time right now.

Have a great day!

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment