Saturday, October 17, 2015

Saturday Customs

Good Morning,

 Another great night last night with old friends and new acquaintances.  Plus, our Royals won the 1st game of the A.L.C.S. with game 2 this afternoon.  I've got one custom that I'm just now finishing along with a holly vine and blackwood ghost right behind them. 

We seem to have inventory, so I'm going to wrap up these three and then I'm on to some additional custom work.  It's been a while since I've mentioned "the board", and yes there are 3 open spots, so let's get them filled up.  I'll take 3 custom orders today with my only request being, please keep them simple, existing designs only, no mix-matching of various designs or anything requiring me to create new artwork.

 As a reminder, here are the rules of the "Custom Time" game.
  • Existing design only, no "create it from scratch" designs.  Ebony is not available.
  • The only information needed is a link to the sold or active stick, along with allowable changes which are wood type, gemstone / metal/metal flake inlays and length.  If it requires more information than what's listed above, it's considered a "create it from scratch" design.
  • Just one order, and the 1st three to reply thru an ETSY conversation get the custom spots.  
  • You are only eligible to win once in a 30 day time frame, and the custom order is non-transferable.
Have a Great Saturday!

Congrats:

Willowyn, you've got the 1st spot!

Laylaala, you've got the 2nd spot!

JoGamba, you've got the 3rd spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment