Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Update and Friday Night Sale

Good Evening,

I'm actually making some decent progress on the ideas that I had.  I think that I might have an actual prototype sometime within the next week or so.  Once I'm at a point where I'm satisfied with all of the preliminary behind the scenes type of stuff that I've had to build, I may ask for some volunteers.  I'm thinking of setting up a private thread that specifically lays out different design thoughts that I have, but the fallacy here is that I know virtually nothing about that which I'm trying to create.  So, if you're at all interested in helping me design the 1st one, I may ask for some help.  Caveat... (this may all be a monumental failure, and if so, you can say that you had nothing to do with it, and I'll back you up).   :)

The next FNS is this Friday, November 4th beginning at 1:00 PM... the usual time.

Have a great night!

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment