Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Friday Night Sale and a few other things...

Good Morning,

We'll be holding another Friday Night Sale this Friday 2/12/16 beginning at 1:00 CST (US), assuming we still have sticks in inventory.  As of this writing, we have 6 sticks in inventory, and it's Wednesday morning, plus I have 2.5 more days of sticks to make, so in theory we should have inventory for the sale.

So I have some good news, or bad news, depending upon your perspective.  Last month I announced that I was going to create a 5,000th commemorative set of sticks to celebrate our little milestone.  Well, that plan looked much better on paper than it does in reality, once again I bit off more than I can chew.  The fact of the matter is that I work between 16-18 hours per day just to produce 2-4 sticks, depending upon the complexity.  I don't know where exactly I was planning on finding the time to build a display case and stock it full of sticks, I must have been dreaming that I could somehow add hours to the clock, sleep less or work harder, because those plans aren't working.  So our 5000th sale will be celebrated just like all the others, maybe a small toast and then back to work.  In theory, I still think it was a good idea, but the reality is something entirely different, I hope you understand.

Finally, we received a new shipment of Paua so we're fully stocked.  We've got all kinds of space available on the custom list if anyone is interested.

Have a great rest of the week, and thank you again for your continued support and understanding.

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment