Saturday, February 27, 2016

Now I can start having some fun

4,995, only 5 to go.  As fate would have it, I have 4 custom orders to complete which will then put us at 4,999.

H'mmm... what to do, what to do. 

What we have here is a study in duplicity.  On the one hand we have the actual 5,000th sale on ETSY, and then there's the commemorative 5,000th stick  on EBAY.  It's a circular conundrum so to speak, as in, which came first, the chicken or the egg? 

So who is going to own the actual 5,000th ETSY stick?

This is where it starts getting fun... at least for me.  I'm thinking that the 5,000th ETSY stick may be a precursor of things to come.  Hey, you only get 1 shot at 5,000, I might as well have some fun in the process.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that the commemorative stick is finally finished?  The linen's are folded, and the stick's bed just needs to be finished.  Wednesday is my target for when the games begin.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see something....I want to see.. why are you making us wait...I want to see. (Sing as a little jingle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There may be a sneak peek along the way, you just never know what might happen. Heck, I don't know what I'm going to do in 5 minutes, it's a fluid plan at best.

    ReplyDelete