Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Box

Good Afternoon,

We just got home from picking the box up from Craig so that I can add a little somethin', somethin'.  I'm here to tell you, he's good.  It will be in my hands for a day or so, and then back to Craig for finishing. (assuming of course that I don't manage to mess it up somehow).

So I guess I'll preface the next part with "You're Welcome", or "I'm Sorry", I guess it all depends upon your perspective.  You see, I kind of introduced Craig to LHC, forks and clips.  Given that I live underground, I don't often get the opportunity to see someone's head explode, but I did today.  Ladies, I think we might have a new player entering the scene, and I know just the guy that can do the inlay work. Stay tuned.

Ok, I think I have the order down in terms of all of this being presented.  Sammi's stick is going in the laser now, and should be finished tomorrow sometime... it will be the next blog posting, along with the reserve price on the 5,000 stick.  Next should be the box, with all of Craig's pertinent information.  Finally, the 5,000 stick along with the box and the "Certificate of Authentication".  I wanted to include this as a reference tool so that whomever ends up with the stick can identify each and every gemstone inlay... because there are a bunch of them, and several appear to be the same, but they aren't.

So there you have it, I've got to get back to work.

Have a great night!


P.S.   I almost forgot, with only 3 sticks in inventory, it hardly warrants a FNS announcement, but if you've got your eye any of them, the prices are going down 20%, Friday at the usual 1:00 PM timeslot. 

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, I don't think the ladies at LHC would be sad to see another gifted hair stick maker enter the scene. You better warn him that he can get to be quite BUSY! :D

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this completed set.

    ReplyDelete