Thursday, February 25, 2016

Sammi's Done

I just finished Sammi's stick, and I'll post pictures in the morning, I'm whipped now.

I'll be honest, yes, this has been a challenging stick for me, but at the end of the day(s), I'm like a child, or a cat, as I'm more fascinated with the box.  I'm really struggling here and am on the fence, I could care less about the stick, I just don't know if I can part with the box.  Erin and I have some shopping to do tomorrow, worry not, it'll eventually make sense.

Have a great night!

10 comments:

  1. It's official: TT now means terrific teaser! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, whatever. I'm serious though, today I played with the box a little, and really studied what Craig did, I'm in awe. His attention to detail is amazing. All I can say is that if he takes my advise, you all are going to have some serious choices in the future, this boy is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand it anymore! We have to see the stick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, Doug! I can't wait to see the stick, but I'm rather fond of wooden boxes. I'm excited to see what yall have dreamed up with it. Does Craig have a portfolio online somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I am confused. Is Sammi's stick getting a box, the 5,000 stick getting a box or are both sticks getting a box?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he's calling the 5000th stick "Sammi's stick" because that person suggested the idea for the many inlays etc.

    It's morning, can we see it yet? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's coming, I'm writing a book here. The box is serving as the 5000th stick's sleeping quarters so to speak. I mentioned shopping last night, today we're going to try and find it's bed linens, it's got to sleep in style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and as for Sammi, she's the one that created this monster with the secondary inlay design. As a small thank you for her artistic talents, I'm giving her a stick of her choosing. Wait 5 minutes and you'll see it.

    ReplyDelete