Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July

Good Morning and Happy Independence Day!

We've got a lot of activity on the bench, and for everyone's benefit, or more specifically primarily mine...  here's what I'm working on:

  • Sterlyn - Pinecone - will be finished today
  • Morganaa - Diamond border - will be finished today
  • Oh Susan, send me a note please... I feel a seashell coming on, perhaps today.  Just to clarify, this stick was not a custom or game winner, it was a suggestion.  Susan is under no obligation to purchase it, she simply gets the 1st look at it, and can decide if she wants it or not.  Since this is a Holiday weekend and she may be out of town, it won't be posted until we hear from her, or next Tuesday (7/7) at the earliest.
  • Powertreats - Custom - in design process
  • Michelle Zarinelli - Pinecone - will be cast today
  • Miss X - Rose - will be cast today
So I've got my work cut out for me, it's time to make those machines hot!

Have a Great 4th Everyone, I'll check in later.

6 comments:

  1. Well I feel badly that you are working on the fourth but if you are doing something that makes you happy then go for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of funny that you say that Michelle. Last Sunday I posted that I was going to "play" that day. Here is what I actually did... worked in the shop before Church, went to Church, went and bought 3 pairs of pants after Church, (I've lost 45 lbs. in the last year and finally concluded last Sunday that I look like a homeless person at Church). Got home, went downstairs and "played" the balance of the day in the shop.

    So yes, in short there is nothing more enjoyable for me than playing in my shop, truth is, I haven't "Worked" a day since I left banking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've lost 45 pounds and you have fun creating these amazing hair sticks....I'd say you made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choose a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life :) Can't wait to see all the pretties! Hope everyone has a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy independence-from-banking day! (as well as the official event!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sterlyn your pinecone stick looks amazing! Awesome job Doug!

    ReplyDelete