Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Who Wants It.

... #2

  • Total Length - Maximum stick length -  7"
  • Blackwood Base
  • Resin throughout, no visible wood on the top
  • Inset top of your choosing is optional
  • Resin colors - blue and silver

  •  Price
    • Full Body Pinecone, engraved and inlaid - $125
    • Full Body Pinecone with Paua top, engraved and inlaid - $150
    • Full Body Pinecone with no engraving - $105


    Update: 

    Reserved - Sterlyn

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    and # 3 ... Both Erin's and my reaction, at exactly the same time when I turned off the lathe  was OMG!

  • Total Length - Maximum stick length -  6 3/4"
  • Blackwood Base
  • For engraving purposes,  existing designs only
  • Resin throughout, no visible wood on the top
  • Inset top of your choosing is optional
  • Resin colors - purple, red russet and green
  • Paua colors - purple, green, blue, pink, red, natural and root beer
  • Leaf colors - silver, gold, copper or mixed leaf (contains only gold and copper leaf)


  •  Price

    • Full Body Pinecone with no engraving - $105
    • Full Body Pinecone, engraved and inlaid - $125
    • Full Body Pinecone with Paua top, engraved and inlaid - $150



    Update:

    Unavailable, will be finished and put into general inventory
     
     

    8 comments:

    1. Not exactly sure how this game is played, but if this stick could be shortened to 6.5" I would definitely take it....

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Sterlyn. That's what I mean when I say max. 7". I can always make them shorter, but I can't make them longer. So here's how the game works.

      First of all, congrats, it's your stick to do with as you please. Length, design, inlays, topper...no topper, whatever. The only caveat is that the engraving must be an existing design, no "create it from scratch" type deals.

      Simply send me an email through ETSY along with your wishes, and you're in the queue. You can probably expect it day after tomorrow.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Definitely an off-topic question, I hope you don't mind... I only discovered your shop last summer, so I missed the boat on all your older shapes/styles-- the Neenas, Juliettes, Chloes, Modified Princesses, sticks with changeable toppers, etc. Seems like you do mostly Princess Eves now, so for the older styles I need to haunt the swap boards. So I'm wondering-- why'd you make that switch/will those other, older styles make an eventual comeback?

      ReplyDelete
    4. Great question Kat.

      Honestly, the reason I've morphed to Princess Eve designs vs. many of the older styles is that the P.E. allows me the full stick to work with in terms of creative and artistic design. Plus, I'm like most other people, I take the path of least resistance and work with what I'm extremely comfortable with. There's that, and then the motto that I live my live by, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Will I go back and just make general inventory in the older designs, again, honestly, probably not.

      The good news however is that once I'm through this backlog of pinecones on the bench I'll be announcing more "Custom Time" games. So, if you happen to catch one, I'll make you whatever your little heart desires. Sound fair?

      ReplyDelete
    5. Totally. Thanks, Doug! ...This new resin's beautiful, btw!

      ReplyDelete
    6. No one as of yet. I'm going to be marking it as "Unavailable" in about 10 minutes when I'm done roughing out Sterlyn's. I'll just be forced to make the decisions.

      ReplyDelete
    7. So sorry to see Sterlyn's break on the lathe. It was gorgeous! Am really enjoying reading through your new blog.

      Happy Independence Day!

      ReplyDelete